Skip to Navigation Skip to Content
Back to Impact Stories

Addison County, Brandon, and Statewide Funding Available through the Walter Cerf Community Fund

800px Middlebury Inn Middlebury Vermont v5

Funding is now available to nonprofits and municipal organizations through the Walter Cerf Community Fund at the Vermont Community Foundation.

The Walter Cerf Community Fund makes grants to address charitable needs in the state of Vermont. Priority interests are the arts, education, historic preservation, and social services. Recognizing the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the operations of local nonprofits, the fund is temporarily expanding its criteria to also include general operating requests.

Approximately 70% of funds available will be awarded to programs and projects in the Addison County/Brandon area; the remaining 30% of available funds will support statewide programs and projects.

Applications will be accepted through 5 p.m. on Wednesday, June 23, 2021. Grant awards up to $5,000. Visit to learn more and apply.