News & Announcements
Funding Now Available for Organizations in the Brattleboro Area through the Crosby-Gannett Fund at the Vermont Community FoundationRead More
Funding Now Available from the Vermont Changemakers Table Grant Program to Support BIPOC-led OrganizationsRead More
The Art of Listening: How peer coaching can help people recover from addiction and mental health strugglesRead More
Why Work With Us
- We research and track community trends in Vermont.
- We identify and target gaps.
- We vet and recommend grantees.
- You’ll know what your gift accomplished.
- Our staff manages everything from basic to complex structures.
- You love Vermont and love being part of something bigger.
Explore how we can support your charitable givingLearn More
Work together to achieve your client's charitable goalsLearn More
Discover opportunities to further your missionLearn More
Our Funds and Foundations
The Community Foundation family is made up of hundreds of funds, foundations, and generous donors working together with a common love of Vermont.View All Funds
“We are honored that the Vermont Community Foundation recognizes the unique value and position that home health and hospice care provides to our community.”Ron Cioffi | CEO of VNA and Hospice of the Southwest Region